REACH OUT & SERVE
We have all been given special gifts from the Lord. Apply your gifts in ministry opportunities both in the church and among those with whom we come in contact.
Among ministry needs are the following:
- Greeters: Greet people at one of our entry doors before the 10:00am Sunday service once a month.
- Sunday School Teachers
- Nursery Attendants
- Youth Group Helpers
- Musicians and Sound Board: Get to know our worship team and, if you have a musical talent, whether singing or an instrument, consider joining our team on Sunday mornings.
- Coffee Service: Set up and clean up coffee and refreshments for fellowship after our Sunday service
- Dinner Service for Wednesday Night Bible Study: If your talent is in the food industry we can always use help preparing and serving food for our Wednesday night dinner fellowship and Bible study.
- Helps Ministry: Join the team which helps people who are unable to do minor tasks at home or will make and deliver a meal for new moms or shut-ins.
If you would like to be part of any of these or other opportunities in our church please email firstname.lastname@example.org